SCHOOL REPORTS, FEBRUARY 2017
A new report for your child is now available to view in WISE
There are several changes to reports this year:
- We have changed the grading for Attitude to Learning – this year 1 is the best score and 4 is the lowest.
- We have added STRENGTHS for each child to the reports as well as areas for concern if there are any
- Targets for Y7 to Y11 and Grades for Y10 and 11 use the new 1-9 scale
- In Y12 and Y13, grades are A*-E in line with the A Level grading requirements
- All grades set are Likely grades for the end of the course.
We would strongly recommend that you read the attached documents so that you can understand what the report and other data on WISE is telling you. We have personalised these for different year groups and it is important that you read all relevant documents depending on the age of your child.
If you have further questions, please contact us at the school.
For all year groups:
Documents specific to different year groups:
- 2016 Year 7 8 and 9 How to understand your childs report on Wise
- 2016 Year 10 How to understand your childs report on Wise
- 2016 Year 11 How to understand your childs report on Wise
- 2016 Year 12 and 13 How to understand your childs report on Wise